We're Hiring: Senior Designer Role
Updated: Apr 27
If you are looking to avoid being pigeon-holed and you thrive on new challenges, then look no further. The Cabinet is a creative brand and design agency specialising in inventing and reinventing drinks brands across all categories. So, if you fancy yourself as a creative activist and you thrive on pushing yourself to deliver creative excellence, then The Cabinet could be the perfect home for you.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our team of innovators and design virtuosos.
· Produce exceptional design solutions to the highest creative standards
· Produce unique work of distinction
· Take ownership of projects and bring strategic understanding into the mix
· Challenge and build on the brief where necessary
· Mentor, inspire and motivate less experienced designers to do the same
· Act as a deputy to the Creative Director, providing support and leadership as and when needed
· Be part of an open, collaborative and effective team
· Stay up to date with design, culture and the worlds of our clients
· Contribute to the buzz of the studio
· 5+ years working with a range of clients from big international to small boutique brands and start-ups
· Packaging design combined with off-pack brand expression
· Experience working on drinks brands (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
· Innovation experience is a bonus but not essential
· Award-winning work (or something you think should have won an award!)
· Strong conceptual skills
· Keen eye for detail combined with the ability to see the big picture
· Great people skills
· A thorough understanding of all key design programs
· A good understanding of the print production process
· An interest in and understanding of digital design expressions
· An ability to lead and inspire
· An ability to present and champion great work with flair and conviction
· Willingness to learn and grow from feedback
What to expect:
The chance to experience creative freedom. Beautiful work and meaningful work. Our clients include major brands and fast-paced entrepreneurs. What all our clients have in common is a spirit of entrepreneurship and a willingness to disrupt the status quo. You will be joining a carefully chosen team of positive collaborators, on the look-out to develop new ideas and make a stand on behalf of our clients. Being a small agency, you can be sure that your career path is as important to us as it is to you - we have a vested interest in supporting you to reach your full potential and, if that is what you want, this is the place to get involved.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on exciting brand challenges, produce work to be proud of and be part of a small troupe of entrepreneurial creative activists, we'd love to hear from you. Please get in touch and send your CV/portfolio to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!